n. 英语字母表的第9个字母
pron. (指称自己,作动词的主语)我
symb. (罗马数字)1
abbr. (尤用于地图)岛,群岛
pron. (指称自己,作动词的主语)我
symb. (罗马数字)1
abbr. (尤用于地图)岛,群岛
Oxford 3000 / Collins.5 / BNC.4624 / COCA.11
- PRON-SING (第一人称单数代词,用作动词的主语)我
A speaker or writer uses I to refer to himself or herself. I is a first person singular pronoun. I is used as the subject of a verb.- Jim and I are getting married...
我和吉姆就要结婚了。 - She liked me, I think.
我觉得,她曾喜欢过我。
- Jim and I are getting married...
noun
- 英语字母表的第9个字母
the 9th letter of the English alphabet- ‘Island’ begins with (an) I/‘I’.
island一词以字母i开头。
- ‘Island’ begins with (an) I/‘I’.
pron.
- (指称自己,作动词的主语)我
used as the subject of a verb when the speaker or writer is referring to himself/herself- I think I'd better go now.
我想我最好现在就走。 - He and I are old friends.
他和我是老朋友。 - When they asked me if I wanted the job, I said yes.
他们问我是否想要那份工作,我说想。 - I'm not going to fall, am I?
我不会摔跤吧,对吗? - I'm taller than her, aren't I?
我比她高,是吧?
- I think I'd better go now.
symbol
- (罗马数字)1
the number 1 in Roman numerals
abbr.
- (尤用于地图)岛,群岛
(especially on maps) Island(s); Isle(s)
- Jim and I are getting married
我和吉姆就要结婚了。 - I'm already late for my next appointment
下一个约会我已经晚了。 - I'm going out with an old friend.
我要和一个老朋友出去。 - I'm usually here on Mondays and Fridays.
我通常周一和周五在这儿。 - I knew right away she was dead
我马上就知道她死了。 - Right off I want to confess that I was wrong.
我立刻就想承认我错了。 - I'm afraid I can't help you
恐怕我帮不了你。 - My brother and I were alone with Vincent.
我和弟弟与文森特单独呆着。 - I already told you not to come over
我已经告诉你别过来了。 - This is the end of a tour so I'm a little antsy, I guess.
旅途就此结束了,这让我有点坐立不安,我想是吧。 - I don't ride my motorbike much anymore
我不怎么骑我的摩托车了。 - I wasn't the only one asking questions
不只是我一个人提出了问题。 - If you take my work away I can't be happy anymore
如果你炒我鱿鱼,我就再也高兴不起来了。 - You're going to think I'm a basket case when I tell you this.
如果我告诉了你这件事,你会认为我脑子进水了。 - What am I to do without him?
没有他,我该怎么办? - I begged him to come back to England with me
我恳求他和我一起回英格兰。 - I believe you have something of mine
我想你拿了我什么东西。 - I'd like nothing better than to join you girls
我最喜欢和你们女孩子在一起了。 - My life is ruined and I suppose I only have myself to blame.
我的一生都毁了,我想这只能怪我自己。 - I'm sorry I blew up at you
对不起,我对你发脾气了。 - No doubt I had blundered again
无疑,我又犯了一个愚蠢的错误。 - I told you about what brought me here
我告诉过你是什么把我带到这儿的。 - What do you mean, I've got enough money? I'm as broke as you are.
你是什么意思,我的钱还富余吗?我已和你一样分文不剩了。 - I found out my phone was bugged.
我发现我的电话被窃听了。 - I wanted to build a relationship with my team.
我想和我的团队之间建立亲密关系。 - I thought we had been burgled
我想我们被盗了。 - I'm bushed. I'm going to bed.
我太累了,我要睡觉了。 - I can't tell you what he said
我不能把他说的话告诉你。 - You can't think how glad I was to see them all go
你都想象不到,我看到他们全都走了,心里是多么高兴。 - I'm sorry. How careless of me
对不起,我太不小心了。
n.
- (完成任务时)一丝不苟,注重细节
to pay attention to the small details when you are finishing a task
dot your i's and cross your t's